AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

My opinion remains that spodumene from non integrated operations...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    My opinion remains that spodumene from non integrated operations can remain in oversupply even when Li chemicals pricing picks up.
    As for your comments regarding hydroxide, many experts have differing opinions that are up for debate however there are plenty that suggest a need for both forms going foward. If you turn out to be correct, your theory only adds to the value of ORE's 10000tpa Fukushima hydroxide plant (ORE 75% economic interest) that just broke ground being the first of its type to be built in Japan. It's production is earmarked for Toyotas JV with Panasonic so will be destined for EVs. This in itself is a vote of confidence in ORE's brine production with completion of S2.
    As my previous post suggested I believe the delta between BG hydroxide and BG carbonate from refinement of Primary grade brine sourced carbonate is not significant.
    So all good news for ORE in my mind. Your opinion is much appreciated for a balanced discussion. Please keep contributing. I don't want a one sided discussion.
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.