AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Orocobre Signs Agreement With Toyota Tsusho , page-41

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    You know me FF i am always up for conspiracy theories.
    Yes that was a detailed posts and thank you for your insight there.
    However i am not so sure about the more sinister motives. Though they are plausible.

If it were one of the more sinister motives i would be intensely worried as this would mean that the perp/s do not have making money as their prime objective. i.e they are happy to loose money if it drives ORE into the ground.

So far say @$3 av there is nearly $100mil in shorted stock.
    This stock has to eventually return to its rightful owner?
    Though i guess it may not depends on arrangement i guess.
    Either way the loaner of the stock would have to be party to the plan making them just as guilty.

So i am going to say it is plausible but unlikely IMO for more sinister motives to be at play other than some smart arse has way too much time on his hands and is getting paid a $quillion for ripping honest people off.

Either way it is worthy of an ASX investigation IMO.
    This is a billion dollar stock trading at half its value. It is a disgrace to the ASX. What a joke.
    Even if all investigations deem whatever practice is being implemented is legal.
    They should then pass laws to make it illegal.

How is any non professional investor to compete with the financial backing of these guys.
    Even most professionals would not take this on.

Any way enough for my Monday night rant.
    Maybe we should all band together for an ASX investigation. Haha.

Anyway a few large transactions over the last few days with the volume well above average may be a sign the end is near. But it will be nice to see shortman report with a decimal point 1 more place to the left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.