OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

These types of number are very possible for a company like...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    These types of number are very possible for a company like Orthocell, but

We are in different times to what trading was like ten years ago, if I don’t see an adds every few hours on how to get rich over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon with faces attached to them like Mel Gibson, James Packer, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates on how to get rich quick

Todays new trader wants to get rich quick, within a few short hours, they like bubble tech, coin tech, Bitcoin, dodge coin. They have so many followers on their Twitter, Facebook accounts but they are the loneliest people on the planet, they have no real friends, they don’t have a 9-5 job, they barely have enough money for a coffee.

Don’t forget The world has been living on credit the last 14 years, these dick head bankers will give you two million in loans no worries to buy a sweet two bedroom apartment in Parramatta that cost about 300 thousand to build two years ago .

I like any company, that are on the verge of making the big time competing with the larger companies with their new science, technology, an new amazing product, a new way of doing things, Orthocell will catch on eventually and if your a LT holder what’s another year or two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.