OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Ann: OrthoATI Rotator Cuff Study Success With Cross-Over Patients, page-20

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Probably right. I don't know too much about the process, but it may be another few years. Maybe this will count as a phase 1 trial. Then have to do phase 2 and 3. Each time complete the trail (including 12 month wait after injections). So in normal circumstances perhaps least 2 years away. Maybe there can be a miracle and it can get approval sooner.
    The potential rewards on success appears to be enormous. Still some time to go, but my view is that the share price today grossly undervalues the potential even though it may still take a few years to achieve commercial sales.
    Cortisone injections is a waste of money compared to ortho-ati given the results so far.
    I've been a holder for 3 years. I probably own too many OCC shares for my own good. Have been accumulating over time. Hopefully some of the other recently approved products can start to earn some revenue and support the share price. Even without that waiting another 3-5 years would be w orth the wait if ortho-ati is a success.
    The share price around 40c could appear ridiculously low in hindsight in just a few years. Just have to take the risk and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.