OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

Mate we are a small cap because management have let down retail...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Mate we are a small cap because management have let down retail and institutional investment time and time again. I’ve seen a massive full circle the last two years where time frame are kept or close enough, TGA, FDA approvals ready for market, production facility ready and up and running in America

Striate+ has been a little slow to partner up, but it’s all about the training and education of the new and up and coming dental surgeon.

J&J could be looking over the latest announcement, going through some figures to put an offer in early next year, we just don’t know.

Marketing has always dragged the chain over the early years, personally I would like a bigger budget to get the Orthocell name out there, especially in America

I don’t think those results on Ortho-ATI could have been any better, Orthocell has always been a waiting game

No I’m not mates with Paul, I don’t ring the office and tell them how to do their jobs, but I’m sure they are reading hotcopper from time to time to get our thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $49.66K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20305 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 77938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.