OCC 0.00% 46.0¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Orthocell announces successful capital raising, page-26

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    Lets hope so as everyone on this forum is long! I have had their ATI procedure and would not have a working arm without it. Before the CelGro success it had a great product in ATI. Now it has two. Its just a question of waiting for these products to start gaining some momentum of use in the market...any market! Returning some decent revenues and eventually profits. The company almost has a moral obligation to get these products out there. There are literally no regenerative alternatives for chronic/severe tendon (ATI) and nerve (CelGro) damage injuries and there are many thousands of people in Australia alone that will instead have intrusive and often poor surgical interventions or even worse suffer permanent disability - that could so easily be addressed by these products as highlighted by some of the recent CelGro results.

Musco-skeletal injuries comprise nearly 50% of hospital presentations worldwide. Most first world nations have booming fitness industries with injuries an unfortunate by product of poor/over-zealous practice. I am sounding a little 'Elon Musk-like' but I honestly envision frozen stem-cell banks in the future regards the ATI procedure. Imagine you injure yourself and you pop along to your physio and have half a million of your own tendon (tenocyte) stem cells (that have been kept on ice - this is already possible) injected into the tendon injury site for a much speedier and stronger recovery. It will however present a dilemma for doping authorities and athletes - even though your own cells the procedure clearly gives athletes an (unfair?) advantage in tendon injury recovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $248.3K 527.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4997 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23556 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.