OCC 1.33% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

HD, entirely get your frustrations over the years, both with...

1. 7,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6758
    HD, entirely get your frustrations over the years, both with other investors and management.

Alas so many Boards across the ASX spectrum treat the capital mkts as free money trees to shake down periodically whilst putting in mediocre returns on capital. I think you will find the Prof and PA invested a lot of their own capital originally at least. This is part of the problem, they are too opaque about things. January 2021 they got Striate approved by the FDA. In the next (Jan21) quarterly they were talking of progressing Remplir talks with the FDA. By April 21 they'd completed the FDA 510K animal study and were engaging the FDA on human trial results. Nearly 2 years later....?

"The Company continues to work closely with US regulatory advisers, to evaluate opportunities for expedited approval of Remplir™ for nerve regeneration and is on track to commence the comparator animal study (510K) in Q1 CY 2023."

WTF? Seriously, the complacency with which the Board and executive branch treat shareholders who fund them until they go cash flow positive, like so many other bio techs alas, is appalling. I'd be apologising profusely for the delay and disclosing exactly why to the market/shareholders.

I hope you stay on board with your last 300,000. I would hate this thing to finally take off and you entirely miss out. This tardy lot are finally getting there with these brilliant products (I can only imagine the Prof' pulling his hair out)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.8¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $9.674K 26.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 28876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.