ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Just a quick one for punters to digest. Nickel is actually very...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Just a quick one for punters to digest. Nickel is actually very anomalous. Probably need some deep diamond core drilling. Call it 500m not the ex CSIRO chae to the centre of the Earth (albiet partly co funded). I have never found RC drilling to be reliable gauge to real mineralisation ..too much contamination per metre chips.

Main game is still Paterson digs. How much time and CR's will it take to find Pandora's box. Pity it's along the border with the next door neighbours, who initially seem to have most of the mineralisation dynamics .. but you never know!!! Deeper non RC core drilling will tell all, at least more accurately.

Held the stock a long time ago. Lucky I have Old Timers disease and can't remember the CR losses incurred during that hectic era a few years ago.

How long has ARV been around? What definitive resources have they on the books? How much have they spent on Exploring and chasing old FOX tenements, I remember their Lithium play in Qld, they should have stuck to that in hindsight, albeit it seemed more a Lepidolite play than a Spodumene pegmatite play. They never did too much work on it. Lithium concentrate was around USD $350- 500 per tonne or less in those days. The price today for concentrate ore is well over $6K per tonne and rising. Doesn't really matter what mineral it is, so long mining/beneficiation costs are well FOB/CIF below sale price.

Check it out, Buchanans lithium field was the name, like I said B4 Old timers is a handicap. DYOR.

In the meantime Patersons is the go ..bit of De javu perhaps?

Cheers

HR

DYOR/ ABSOLUTELY no investment advice, It's your investment/ Punt money, not mine. Hope it all works out for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.028K 688.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5949922 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 982328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.