OSX 17.7% 40.0¢ osteopore limited

Correcting an earlier post.Will it run out of money again. Thats...

1. 26,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3113
    Correcting an earlier post.

Will it run out of money again. Thats the question.
    And will it then do another loan shark terms that destroy equity with dilution notes.

The market priced this at shell, because it had not been able to rectify the cash flow inbalance.
    It will therefore likely return to its awakening that the next CR is around the corner, and discount me this, discount me that, shark loans here and where next ?

Your equity means nothing when you have a dilution spiral, that will now allow a 12-1 issue balloon the valuation, after the 15-1 consolidation,, and now with all that new scrip, that has to accommodate, to whatever degenerate to new level to represent the potential path to a shell again on life support unless they change the cash flow inbalance.

And to think, someone posted a few months ago, that i only contribute to the pro sunshine camp.
    See i can debate both sides.

What sp represents a 3m mc shell ? 2.4c
    From 10.3 m FP, to +103m + 20.3m ops FD.

If it turns shell again, thats a long way to fall. And given all that scrip is currently in the money, why wouldnt CR participants take the profit as soon as that 10-1 + 2-1 hits their accounts ?

A pump like this, smells to me of a tactic to get CR participants to rush their coin in. (closing date 2 April ?)

Hail the size of golf balls. It aint gonna just rain, its gonna hurt. IMO if you want to pay many bags on market over the going CR price.

I always look at the statistic of a market price reaching the CR level, because the wash is simply there to do so.

Todays top loser perhaps didnt understand that 75c meant a FD valuation potential of 97.5m MC if the CR is fully taken up. Thats what you get when you dont read the fine print on Capital issued, and about to be issued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.060(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 44.5¢ 32.0¢ $293.2K 761.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25641 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 34392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 43.5¢ 37.0¢ 48054
Last updated 15.37pm 26/04/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.