OSX 0.00% 3.9¢ osteopore limited

Ann: Osteopore strikes Exclusive Distribution with Zimmer Biomet, page-26

1. Eqz
    3,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    I was invested in EZZ when it was .30 and no one wanted to touch it, volumes was 0 on some days.
    2 years later, I am sitting on a very large 6 figure profit.

There is so much money to be made on these micro caps, 99% of investors see it as too 'speculative' - but if you look at basic fundamentals and look at a simple IP valuation to EV - there are some amazing ASX biotechs you can own.

I have had many similar success stories, DXB, BOT being another 2 recent examples.

It really is a patience game, once the market starts seeing earnings growth, they come rushing in and your small punt turns into a 6 figure pay day.
    Having said that, as I said before OSX has also been my largest loss on the ASX. It's very ironic i find my self back here again, I have followed the stock since its IPO and am lucky enough to work in this industry so putting the past behind me, looking forward to seeing new life being breathed back into OSX.

I have started building a position again, this is another one to hold for at least 12months , let the ZB deal sit in the sun and grow its fruit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.506M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $20.36K 522.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 107184 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 191249 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.