OSX 0.00% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

Ann: Osteopore successfully raises A$2.9m from Entitlement Offer, page-4

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Dude, go and look at the history of the company and particularly the recent entitlement offer. It does not have a $1.5 million mkt cap.

After coping criticism from a troll I ain't generously doing the math for you (or I will be accused of making myself the authority on OSX again) but you might not want to rely on what is the fundamentally incorrect mkt cap data (ASX really should suspend mkt cap data on copr actions generally, whilst hundrends of third parties aimlessly disseminate misleading data).

A load of shares will be officially updated on the ASX listing that will show your understandable presumption on the commonly disseminated mkt cap (and ergo value of the company) to be incorrect.

My point made exactly @candidcamera. Would you rather misleading comments (and there are many like this) be left uncountered for unassuming Mum's and Dad's to perhaps do their rears, on misleading information? CBA and all the other brokers will happily disseminate the mkt cap like this all day to ignorant investors, such is the industry and ASIC/ASX' misplaced priorities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $14.46K 251.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17543 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 52358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.