OSX 1.75% 5.6¢ osteopore limited

Ann: OSX Enters Orthopaedic Market in Great Britain, page-5

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    This stock baffles me too. I have held other medical stocks that have 4 times the MC of osx and have terrible balance sheets and are years away from any breakeven point and will definitely have to do cr in the future. I follow this stock on linkdin and their socials and of course thats all self promotion, but the product does seem to be good. The recent one of the guy with replaced jaw bone is amazing and makes being a long suffering shareholder bearable when the business it literally changing lives.

I can only put it down to an inability to scale production and or distribution. Hopefully this is getting addressed with their recent acquisition. Thankfully I am not down by too much so happy to keep holding. I also feel that at least they are not wastefull of shareholders money. I have not ever contacted the company but if I find the time I would like to get a better understanding of what has contained them to date. How much of a lag is cobid still, surely at some point that issue excuse will not carry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $6.416M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $54.42K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61299 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.