PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Yep, certainly some larger sell orders are coming down . I’m...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Yep, certainly some larger sell orders are coming down . I’m scratching my head and wondering why. When I go back a read the last update, well it all looks pretty good to me, reading between the lines there seems to be plenty happening also. Yes like everyone else I would like things to be moving faster, and I must say that certain little targets that PO3 has been working on have been taking a lot longer than I expected. The company has stated in the past that it will not release any announcement for the sake of it , there needs to be something significant to release. Well I’m putting it out there to the PO3 they should be releasing more to shareholders, even if its not that significant, we are starving for more information on all things going on with the general business, testing, OEM , new projects etc, etc .
    We all know they are restricted in what they can release with regards to OEMs , but general little updates on other operations would be greatly appreciate, especially what’s happening US wise , quite a bit going on there I’m sure.
    If they can’t release information asx wise because it’s not significant enough, then put some updates on there site , at least we can then read about it there, (PO3 site hardly changes) so please take note Simon.
    At the end of the day I’m a true believer in PO3 and what they have (frg) and especially how big this can be , dare I say it , A ONCE IN A LIFETIME STOCK, A GAME CHANGER, A LIFE CHANGER, etc , etc , but please give us shareholders a little more info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.