PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Agree with your thoughts smitty, I don’t see the point in the...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Agree with your thoughts smitty, I don’t see the point in the OTC listing unless there was going to be good news down the track. I think we all can agree if PO3 was listed in the US the market cap wouldn’t be the market cap it is right now, it would be a lot higher.
    As simplistic as it is , why would people like BP and A.Rush Invest millions in this little Aust company on the other side of the world, when there are so many opportunities in the US. Because the investment case for PO3 is so compelling with enormous upside that they can see an incredible chance to make a killing as they have done in the past with other investments. They also have big end contacts in the US to make this happen, mark my words on this one, just watch the share price rocket when the OTC comes on line. I have personally spoken to management and I can tell you BP is opening doors in the US that is going to send this share price north very fast when these announcements are released. But unfortunately Australian investors have no patience and want to make a million over night , the millions will be there as long as we ride the ups and downs.
    I have invested a truck load in this company and I have put an incredible amount of research in to it , not just internet research but phone conversations and not just here but in the US. In the end I might just be a dumb retail investor, That is gambling a lot of money on one company, nothing is a certain in the share market, but I believe that my life will be changing for the good down the track riding on the tails of BP and the likes. Some have said that what BP has invested here is nothing for him , but being a part of the board is his biggest investment in PO3 , his willing to put his valued time into this little Aussie gem , well that’s my simplicity take on things anyway. gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.