PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

OTC listing Now DTC comingMelbourne hotel using air filtering...

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2261
    OTC listing
    Now DTC coming
    Melbourne hotel using air filtering and pool filtering for Dilato

by then the whole recreational pool system should be up and running, 10 Mill + pools.Roughly 1/2 the price of any other ozone type system (not made in china, ones that actually work...)

pools have been delayed a little, why? my guess is (i think its a very reasonable one too) that they've been talking with Mr. Stryker and working on the medical sterilization in the background, as this will be the biggest commercial and closely connected (stryker) OEM that we will be working with IMO.
    So the little old ASX punters club have the choice. They've now got until 24/5th of october to get their affairs in order or chase the bastard all the way to BEER and CO's very cautious $20+evaluation.

But of course we must not forget that the results below show that the air filtering FRG works better than anyone else's, as tested by an independant OEM. (Important to look at the blue *) So talks have been ongoing for some time. Regardless of the difficulties faced in India (high Mould) the results in the testing show it works, but just can't get a base level to prove how effective. but how many people here need to get rid of tuberculosis in their homes? be nice to have this system in the planes trains and of cause Automobiles. Somnio are in detroit right? Any other big industries in detroit? Like cars? Anyway, we all know all of this, but as mentioned, sometimes it's good just to look back and remember why and how we got to where we are today. DYOR have a look at the Patents as they were very interesting to see how many other possibilities are available for this tech.

Simple, one word,"DISRUPTIVE!"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1765/1765972-b872a6e6ca2c82b1240de9bec5b14fd4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.