SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: OTCapital transacting via ISXPay Australia, page-15

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Interesting pickup regarding the new payment processors, however it strengthens my earlier point questioning what information the company chooses to announce to the market. At a glance these payment processors offer services similar to Polipost, where the market was notified by an announcement and not delivered subliminally in an unrelated announcement as these were. Granted revenue is a sexier announcement than signing with payment processors however the latter shows ISX is making progress against its businesss objectives.

On your other point regarding revenue and growth, respectfully we will have to agree to disagree. As a new company I have doubts about the number of subscribers that OTCapital has been able to signup given the competitive market they operate in and the fact they have used a white label trading platform and thus have limited product differentiation to offer. Per my earlier post, the limited transaction numbers and payment value will not add much to ISX revenue in the short term.

On the credibility side, yes it does suggest the ISX solution lowers friction and cost for on boarding new customers, however the potential low transaction numbers do nothing to prove scalability or reliability of ISX offering, which in financial markets is paramount to onboarding bigger clients.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.