OLV 0.00% 0.4¢ otherlevels holdings limited

Great work here Brendan and the OLV team, This demonstrably...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Great work here Brendan and the OLV team,

This demonstrably helps the transparency in the stickiness of the cashflows going forward and also cements the relationship with this core customer to a longer term strategic partnership where the OLV cross-sell and up-sell can be delivered without having to worry about the annual price/volume negotiation when one asks for their yearly renewal signature.

I have a very strong sense that the March and June quarters will back up the performance of December. September is historically seasonally weak with the European summer break but is covered from a cash perspective with the R&D tax rebate.

The pipeline/sales funnel of "In-Play" is very nice indeed also and watch out and enjoy the massive operating leverage here on conversion of this pipeline as we are now in cash flow positive territory

Finally this is not just about "In-Play" but the other modules I hear are also getting increased customer traction.

IMO given the strength of its vertical we may see some M&A activity with OLV by end of CY2018 - then it will be the quality question to consider - how greedy and how patient do shareholders want to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.