OSL 20.0% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

Nigel isn't much interested in liver due to "SIRTEX" in the same...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Nigel isn't much interested in liver due to "SIRTEX" in the same market with device being sold globally and backed by boston scientific. Second reason is that they need to get success first in pancreatic where they spent most fund and did numerous trials and surgery over last 7-8 years... IMO... They don't have much fund left before CR is called so it is better they concentrate on what is on their hand to sort out their issue in EU first... IMO.

Otto, should be removing last left over MD from the board ASAP and work with new team ... IMO.

In your other comment you mentioned that company's decision to withdraw from TGA might be based on query they got from TGA. But in reality OSL responded to those queries and they didn't get any new query which could have make them decide to withdraw then submit a response (at-least not disclosed on ASX announcement)... IMO.

Reason why Nigel withdrawn from TGA and why they couldn't achieve a single sell in EU is beyond my/our ability to understand unless we get insider info... IMO.

As I said in earlier comment that in the recent AGM presentation page 8, company used word "alternative device delivery method" which might be the reason for delay or that may be the reason to get Ricky on board. Ricky has significant experience in radiotherapy based on his bio and his educational qualification is solid in the field now whether he comes with better way to get device sold to more clinics in EU or improve efficacy of existing device or help with randomised trials or introduce new product or coming in as an insider from Siemens is something to look for over next quarter... IMO. I believe Ricky was involved with sirtex as well so probably he is introduced by Nigel as well so slowly slowly the king is getting team in the castle wink.png.. IMO.

OSL is better of getting their leg established in EU first and get HDE approved to start sell in USA. Now, randomised trial for USA or TGA is something they can look into once they start getting revenue stream from EU because revenue will give confidence to the investor that the device is being sold in EU and they need money to re-validate its purpose/use for FDA/TGA... IMO.

Without revenue from EU or HDE approval, I see things will be difficult and challenging to do CR... IMO.

With removal of Roger and introduction of Ricky, I can see Nigel has strategy but it is very slow and probably killing patience of the investor... and hope his strategy work bit fast and he start doing announcement once a month if not fortnightly .. lol .. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.67K 4.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1800000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16832747 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.