OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Hi OldGeo, Yep, I agree with all the above. I have thought for...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi OldGeo,
    Yep, I agree with all the above.
    I have thought for quite some time after looking long and hard at the whole North slope oil flow theory that Great Bear has it right, and 88e has it right.
    In 88e case i feel that yes, they have the source rocks in their area but a lot of oil has flowed away from their area which has resulted in a poor result when fracking.
    Great Bear further down the slope has a better area and was in the process of finding conventional oil targets and then looking at fracking in between those targets.
    In the Otto target area i feel that they may have an area similar to the Meltwater discovery, off on it's own, and a considerable conventional prospect that have been filled from the slope further south and isolated by geological shifts.
    It may be that the geological events that helped form both the Colville river and the Itkillik Rivers shows above ground, how the oil may be flowing down the slope, and if this is the case, the Itkillik river geology below ground may have helped formed a trap for the slow flowing oil to trap and fill to spill where Otto's prospect is.
    Anyway, only the drill bit will prove or disprove that theory.
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.82K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8612213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12457587 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.