OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

I've got no idea how good or bad or average the latest...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I've got no idea how good or bad or average the latest announcement is - yet technically I've still got Crude Oil heading to $100.00 within this immediate cycle. Within this cycle though there is the potential for a decent dip, yet in my view, it will be scooped up by buyers if and when it occurs. This is price action and trend analysis as part of my strategy - I don't question it with what may or may not be going on in relation to the fundamentals. Natural gas is bullish as well but that's another story.

My big question though is whether the OEL share price will also participate in these anticipated bullish moves in Oil and Gas , or at $100 Oil and substantially higher gas, will this dog of a stock still be sitting around present levels and struggling !!!?? My short term solution is simple but it's me being an absolute broken record yet again ...... f$%king consolidate this shit show at 10:1, then commence a buy back, then get someone to start getting some Fundies back on board to also assist with turning this around, creating interest, and getting the trend to turn up. My view with PANR shares is to sell them just before the next drilling results are released - yes just before - there will be a run up leading into results yet to be honest I wouldn't want to be holding if the results were shit. Then distribute the sale 100% as a special dividend to shareholders. God knows we deserve it !!!! The thing with all the above is that it could be implemented at the drop of a hat - what's the purpose of doing roadshows or trying to attract larger investors with a 1c share FFS !!! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.