HDG 0.00% 1.0¢ hodges resources limited

Yep looking good.The thing we need to keep in perspective is at...

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Yep looking good.

The thing we need to keep in perspective is at a price of 40c with fully diluted close to 75mill shares, this is still only trading at 30mill MCap. That would now include close to 10mill cash (I am sorry for the rounding, I am doing this off top of my head).

Massive, massive resource here. SP will be many multiples of this EV (circa 20mill). We have a JORC of over 400MT. At the grades we have now in situ I believe the inground value at 20c per tonne could be as high as 80-100mill MCap now (sorry now being after finalization in May). That is before the drill even hits the dirt, and with this much cash there is going to be plenty of that happening this year.

Three directors were buying aggressively at around 40c last week. Look it could go down and fill gaps etc. I agree with Septa you can never tell for sure, but if I was a betting man with what we are looking at here it could be wise to get set ASAP. Just my opinion, and it is influenced by my holding (I am not holding this short term for a few points, so have no major concern what anyone here does or doesn't do).

This is not a ramp, the valuations can all be verified. We are not dealing with pie in the sky here, HDG have the coal JORCED if they sign off the deal.

Not financial advice DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.