ECE 0.00% 1.0¢ e-com multi limited

west australia Business section ..Business: Territory Resources...

1. 1,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    west australia Business section ..

Business:

Territory Resources chairman Andrew Simpson and his managing director Andy Haslam appear to be key figures in the creation of a new Pilbara iron ore player.

Andrew Simpson, Grad Dip (Bus), MAICD (Non-Executive Chairman)

Mr Simpson is a senior marketing executive with over 30 years of international global marketing experience in the mining and metals industry and has served in a range of senior executive marketing roles throughout Asia and Europe. Mr Simpson is a Director of Vital Metals Limited, Swick Mining Services Limited, India Resources Limited, Matilda Resources Limited and RTM Services Ltd.

In the past three years he was a previously a director of Windimurra Vanaium Limited (20 June 2007 to 29 February 2008) and Consolidated Minerals Limited (16 September 2005 to 30 June 2007).

Andrew is Chairman of the Marketing and Business Development Committee and a member of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee and the Corporate Governance & Audit Committee.

Andrew (Andy) Haslam, Grad. Dip. (Min), Dip Extr Ind, MAICD, (Managing Director)

Mr Haslam has over 25 years in the mining industry. He previously worked as Operations Manager at AWP Contractors (7 years) and Henry Walker Eltin (8 years), and Mining Manager WA / SA for Thiess Pty Ltd. During that time he was Project Manager and Registered Mine Manager for BHPB's Yandi iron ore mine from 2000 to 2002, responsible for the mining expansion of the BHP Billiton - Thiess Mining Alliance at the Mt Keith nickel operation in WA and the pre-strip and start-up phase of Oxiana Pty Ltd's Prominant Hill copper/gold mine in SA. Prior to joining Territory Resources, Mr Haslam was Managing Director of tungsten explorer, Vital Metals Ltd.

Mr Haslam is a member of the Marketing and Business Development Committee, Operations Committee, Exploration Committee and the Remuneration & Nomination Committee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.