OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ann out AngloGold?, page-35

1. 7,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    No trust = no money from me.

I will just wait and see what happens, I have plenty of OGXOC that I want to see in the money but I think it is unlikely.

So Anglo want 50% of Crapscavel - which 50% is that ? 50% of OGX's 70% or 50% of the lot ?

If it is 50% of OGX's 70% that leaves OGX shareholders with 35% of Crapscavel & only 30% of anything from any exploration work.

BTW crapscavel is based on the dice game of craps - a gamble https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craps

Nice to have a big player holding the hands of the children & happy that is didn't go bully up but more of my money - NO WAY

You want to see a lie ? Go no further than the main page of the Orinoco website. We are not a producer & haven't been for months & the grades we got were certainly not 'high grade' in my book.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Best of luck to those who are going to front up with more money, if you make a bundle it will be win/win for me so that wish is sincere . I will just be happy to get my 'old money' back.

Bitter - you bet I am - blinded by my bitterness, no, it's called risk/reward & I see much better reward for my money elsewhere.

ogx.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.