NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Batcher1,I work on Collins street, let me know when you might...

1. 462 Posts.
    Batcher1,
    I work on Collins street, let me know when you might plan your run, so I can lean out bosses window and film it. I will post the link here.
    As is the randomness of strangers on hc, I am going to assume, (for no good reason), that you are a 6 foot supermodel / jessica alba look-alike, (and therefore look forward to your run). Rather than the more likely, lazy, tubby, depressed, middle aged male office drone such as myself.

Your "immanent" nudie run, and my subsequent posting of it on hc, gives us all something to look forward to, just in case the company misses another deadline. Let me know if you want any help scripting some interview answers, or advice in regards to public nudity / disturbing the peace. I am not a lawyer, but have had the odd experience in nudie runs. Some of them very odd. Most recently down the straight of the caulfied racecourse, as a guest at a police graduation dinner, but that is another story. Good times. Happy to offer advice. The most important thing is to leave your sneakers on. And I will quote somwhat randomly from the youth of another regular nkp HC poster, after we attended drunk and without invitation, and then he streaked through a christian youth camp. "yea, no big deal, you would have to have been a real hell man to do it without sneakers"
    I wonder if the HC fighting fund will cover that type of legal expense. there only sems to be 16 hunge in it at present, better run fast so you don’t have to find out.

Fiddy.

Fingers crossed they don’t fleck it up this time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.