NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I have been looking at names lately and found this...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I have been looking at names lately and found this interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_City

in part...
    "The common English name, "the Forbidden City", is a translation of the Chinese name Zijin Cheng (Chinese: ???; pinyin: Zijinchéng; literally "Purple Forbidden City"). Another English name of similar origin is "Forbidden Palace".[3]

The name "Zijin Cheng" is a name with significance on many levels. Zi, or "Purple", refers to the North Star, which in ancient China was called the Ziwei Star, and in traditional Chinese astrology was the heavenly abode of the Celestial Emperor. The surrounding celestial region, the Ziwei Enclosure (Chinese: ???; pinyin: Ziweiyuán), was the realm of the Celestial Emperor and his family. The Forbidden City, as the residence of the terrestrial emperor, was its earthly counterpart. Jin, or "Forbidden", referred to the fact that no one could enter or leave the palace without the emperor's permission. Cheng means a city." cont.

my emphasis added.
    and not being a linguistic expert I wonder if Chinese words can be dissected for literal meaning.
    Purple forbidden? but what about platinum?
    Interesting though.imho.
    I wonder how many leave or enter this stock today?

Article re permission from minister might interest...

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-mining/goliath-gold-in-legal-wrangle-over-prospecting-rig

"According to Goliath Gold, the deal with WWG was subject to consent by the Department of Mineral Resources “to the cession of the Prospecting Right in terms of section 11 of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act of 2002” as part of an amendment to the Mineral Petroleum Resources Development Act."cont
    "The full impact of which is currently being determined and which may have a material effect on the price of the Company’s securities. Also until such time that WWG furnished evidence of its financial ability to fund the R31 million prospecting works programme, the DMR could not consent to the cession of the prospecting right,” the company explained in a statement." cont.

I get the impression that ceeding rights away from Genorah might not be an available option but dont know if that relates to buying shares ....I doubt it, but who knows?

and I note you need the mega finance in place? promised? to prospect..... and mine, I would imagine.
    Xstrata's past offer to finance was the way to get things done in SA.imo.
    I dont think authorities or anyone like these bitsy ifsy postpon-arama situations to stall their economy and tie up valuable ground.
    Who will fund the mine?
    Its strategic?
    Well I guess it puts a time frame on any other interested parties because soon Zijin will hold great power to proceed or not...imo.
    Once the notorisation occurs they have a time limit to do something ,like mine dont they/we/Genorah?Nkwe SA? nkp?whoever ( I get so confused by the setup )

Also more reports re Anglo American plotting to get rid of their deep old plat mines...just google them.
    and evidently they are in talks with the government...
    that might dent election aspirations,imo.

Zimplats is starting on new mines in Zimbabwe, I read.... and am I jealous?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.