AAF 3.85% 12.5¢ austral africa resources ltd

Haakie, the best thing you can do is DYOR, I would not trust...

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2934
    Haakie, the best thing you can do is DYOR, I would not trust information on message boards to base a buy or a sell of a stock. Sure you can get info and direction from the boards but make sure you always research yourself to see if it all adds up, give the company a call and see what information they can give you.
    I can tell you management has straight up lied to me and other holders, told me information that everything was on target for the listing 2 days before the announcement came out that they were no longer going to list.. so I dont have faith in this management to be transparent at all.
    They are selling the only form of income they have and therefore will be a company with no form of little cash which will be less than their current market value, it will be company starting from scratch with the added bonus of having a reputation for bad business deals. Thats the reality.
    Like I said back this up with your own research... or you could always believe an internet posting of a magical announcement that is going to push the sp up to .10c...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.