FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ann out commences new drilling program, page-4

1. 86,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning Reiner,

"so - all as previously ann but now confirmed and on the way.............

will be a while to get any results back"

Not necessarily, by my calcs. The first diamond should be in the guts of the target about now and due to finish in a few days. Dino should be on the scene and probably adjusting the next target in the next day or so- if that is still the plan.

So, we may have already shot the first elephant.

He does not like releasing any results without being able to paint a picture and certainly without assays.

That said, he told me that on the first confirmation of a decent core at TI, he would probably have to release as it is a new gold find - eg. 20 m at say 4 gms - whereas a result like that at say Laverton woul wait until a group of holes would be reported.

No one should take these first few holes at TI lightly - millions in research has pointed us to these targets - by world class serial mine finding geo's.

This first hole as far as I know is right at the hot spot in the anomaly (so far). Also, we shouldn't forget that Dino was involved in bringing up the biggest numbers in a drill core ever recorded up the lake from here - numbers so big that they didn't believe it and sent the lab back to check. - it was confirmed. And, believe it or not, our geochem is hotter than that was.

All of this is fact, no ramping needed.

Hmmm, exciting month or two.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.