KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

I was expecting this one about a week ago. The next one is...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I was expecting this one about a week ago. The next one is specifically for Andash but has been rescheduled once already when it became obvious nothing new. It is tentatively booked for late next week with release the following. I would assume if still no progress then perhaps it will get pushed back again. On the other hand, I like to think in some way they are expecting news in that 1-2week period.

The weather is improving. Thats a start. I think progress might surprise you. It will come out of the blue imo. And that is what sets the market off.

Today's update was solid. Covered off many issues in easy to understand langauge. Not news to most of us, but good for new investors to read.

While it hasn't had a huge impact, it has inceased volume. Market depth looks a little healthier, and sp has risen against the trend.

As always with KGL, the next few days will be more important. The sp tends to pull back quickly. So if we continue up tomorrow I'll be happy. But you'd think we will be testing $1 again next week.

Part of the reason is several traders play KGL for a few percent. Also RBS are notorious for switching in and out of stocks.

We really need one producing asset. Then the market will realise that the other assets are future upside. Not long now for Burnakura.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $4.369K 46.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 977 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.