FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

ann out: cre to delist, page-19

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Gents,

great to see delistings finally happening an on May 21st a very auspicious day for me.

I am not superstitous,but a thought did drop into my mind when i followed a vehicle with a numberplate FML49.. last week.The other two digits corresponding to the first two digits of my then holding.Maybe i am when i think about it, as often number combinations turn up to indicate,i am where i ought to be,along with other dejavu mile posts.

The delay in delisting is probably as much to do with ASX wanting another QTR's payments,expecting shareholders need a quarterly update to go out on(hence the production announcement)and an allowance for a month to settle any derivative transactions/tidy up i suspect.

After that as a private investment partnership,the minority holders access to information will be very limited.For example,FML may or may not disclose,it's bought out minority holders,or at what price to Stone and it could all come down to an annual set of accounts posted out and a purfunctory Annual meeting in the Coolgardie pub at the bar over a beer.

5 more milling runs and ITS ALL OVER for CRE.And NO CRE doesn't have 50 days milling guaranteed.Stone should have got the message by now.It's pretty obvious to the lamest of lookers.SHK's old built from scrap mill won't be in demand either.SHK thread rumours say it keeps breaking down and feeds not arriving from NME due to problems.

IF Gold Crashes-CRE crashes and FML picks up the lot for the loan.Bye BYE Stone/Supreme Brother? and minority CRE holders.Poof and most CRE problems gone like magic.

Fun times ahead.Original Stones laid out cash,likely borrowed,by the look of the transactions currently taking place "upstream of Stone ultimate controlling entity".FML didn't announce completion of its takeover,until after CRE had started to turn,so all losses up to that date,are from prior holders equity and CRE's cash reserves.CRE lost a considerabe sum in the last QTR.DYOR+DYODD

I believe things have moved on for FML and CRE is in many ways,other than FML being in control of what ore is milled and where and at what cost,which will ultimately leave CRE holders with a sick gut i'm sure,irrelevant in itself.Not so FML's profitability and future as a result.

I also believe FML has already circumvented any Chinese attempt to box CRE in in the future as a result of FML's outstanding handling and turnaround of CRE operations.Some things you just can't buy even if you have the money,because you cannot offer the other benefits that FML has already showing it would bring to any transaction with a certain party(my personal assumption of course and my target)$30m+ cash-FML will have it by year end and more.
    Stick that in your opium pipe and take a big draw,if you think differently as you might say to an unwelcome guest in your front den,trying to muscle in on your only child.

I see costly egg foo yong splattered all over an outsiders overly unsophisticated play for position and quick cash.Hope the timber price doesn't fall and leave "Big Brother/Superior Being" strapped for cash.MMM and environmental considerations wripped out 1/3rd of last years timber profit and the rest looks like it ended in CRE shares.

DYOR+DYODD have always liked the song---TO LITTLE TOO LATE---The bull left the gate when FML made its fully secured over all plant and tenement loan to CRE-period and had over 50% acceptances lined up giving it control.Just as STONE did to A1 minerals for its one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.