NAD 0.00% 16.5¢ north australian diamonds ltd

ann out...diamonds confirmed..huge news, page-18

1. 484 Posts.
    Hi Poppi,

I noticed some buying coming back, it would be great to see 5 cents

I do like the company and the fact Joseph Gutnick is back as Executive Chairman and Managing Director, the company has great potential to find Uranium and Diamonds with it's 100% farming agreement with Rio Tinto, read the highlights below

Merlin Evaluation Rio Tinto
    • Merlin mining project combined Indicated and Inferred JORC resource is in excess of 13.5 million tonnes.

• The processing of minibulk samples from Launfal pipe is underway.

• PalSac pits are dewatered in preparation for the taking of bulk test samples.

• The MK3 DMS plant has been prepared in readiness for the processing of test samples from the PalSac pits.

• Merlin project economics are largely unaffected by decreased global rough diamond prices due to the
    simultaneous weakening of the $A.

.YAMBARRA PROJECT, NORTHERN TERRITORY
    Rio Tinto Yambarra Farm‐in –NADL Earning 100%
    The Company has a farm‐in agreement with Rio Tinto to earn 100% interest for diamonds and uranium in tenements in
    the Daly River region of the Northern Territory. These tenements have a total project area of 9,132km2 Following the recent application for 5 ‘Substitute Exploration Licenses’ the Yambarra Project now consists of
    10 exploration tenements. The Substitute Licenses’ were taken out to replace 12 previously granted Exploration
    tenements that had reached the end of their 6 year term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.