TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-108

1. 7,432 Posts.
    If they can get a 100/200kt Offtake from anyone BUT the Chinese I'll be impressed and admit to being wrong re my Super Pit concept.
    I'll admit to being "concerned" if SYR's MOUs turn into Offtakes or UNX and SVM's for that matter.
    oh ditto concerned if any of these get a Chinese as well as a "Western "[Japan/Sth Korea incl. going to use Big 4 for western now.
    I think the V205 market is murkier than Graphite even so I'm paying no attention to it.It still has to be produced along with mega tonnes of graphite in the Mozambique case so the 2 neighbours will have to get their graphite operation up.

oh BTW king louis of the positive posts the paint proposition is for GRAPHENE not graphite. Like the EV batteries there are experiments in producing graphene NOT from graphite besides it takes not too many Kilos of Graphite to make a Ton of GRAPHENE. Try and get in your research how much graphite brings how much GRAPHENE. I've only got TLG's but that's a completely unique process [they tout]

anyway it's the offtake agreements and who with that will put a stick in my spoke ,cause a rejig.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.