TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-66

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I thought the connection,mr plough was the constant comparison by Mgt and posters here that SYR and TON are joined at the hip as in What SYR does we can do similar/same/ or even better.
    Thus I drew the conclusion that TON was going into similar production levels ie 200kt/a

Is there any indication at all that this is not so? well as you say mr plough no scoping/no feasibility study of actually what is the flake size grading percentages/what area of tenement is mineable viable for recovery of this percent.
    Mgt twitter about off takes. They allude that You ain't seen nothing yet we have these other tenements that look real good we haven't drilled yet so what mr plough?
    are they expecting another year or two of issuing drill results is going to lift the share price excite the market and then announce we got Millions of Millions of tonnes and we're going to produce 50kt/year from these scattered locales?
    c'mon mr plough TON has lost it's way in the Graphite Stakes. Been bamboozled that GRAPHITE is NOT a Commodity one size/grade/prospect suits all buyers/the market.

I await to observe ANY OFFtake of 100kt being honoured, ANY OffTake non Chinese of 100kt being drawn even by Telsa with a Canadian in short ANY new Producer actually going into such massive production of 100kt+.
    I believe that is TON's ambition,it certainly is the shareholders. It's why I'm not one other than to trade some swings before
    but won't be so much doing that in future until TON actually starts doing a uptrend,gives sector news that takes it over at least 50cents and keeps it there steadily rising.
    yeah not buy low at 30's and hold on til this happens because well at 50cents that's a $150mil MC and I don't think a Wanna Be Super Pit is worth that

but I'm a non holder so pay no attention newbies [and please no one liner scornful piffle]

rah rah millionaire holders from 5cents are confident what else do you need to research.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.966K 732.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 535643 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.