TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

For people who dont understand the market, a stocks share price...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    For people who dont understand the market, a stocks share price is determined by the collective intelligence of the market which is compromised of expertise way beyond anything you''ll find on hotcopper. To ignore a downtrend ( BELOW a recent placement to boot) , is to ignore the markets insights and wisdoms which are significant...especially on high volume plays like this (ie. everyones had a look)

If you accept the views here then you are saying the market is not just slightly wrong but wrong by a factor of between 5 and 10 depending on who's your favourite muppet here. Geos only know a fraction of the equation required to cap a stock at 800 mil like SYR. That is whats missing from these threads...the other stuff. And dont talk to the company!

If you accept that "big boys" can somehow sell and cap so they can buy more as many propose then you likely need counselling or medical intervention.

This has been a wonderful stock for me because I didn't just stop loss but stopped profit loss. Big difference. Protect your capital then protect your profits.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.