TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-73

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I was thinking/wishing and hoping that those who had 'done their homework' [research for grown ups] would have encountered my points about the Graphite Sector and be able to debate my negatives with their counter positives.
    Ever been in a proper debate?observed one even justobserving ? or was that an activity done by the grades after you left school?
    well you don't score points in rebuttal by just stating complete rubbish and then sitting down.
    that's termed low content, infantile perhaps
    much like analysis/posts by non holders is a plot by competitors

so I've been reminded by Mr Plough of a Simpson's episode Snake Whacking Day and how the TON thread is a cartoon a joke always good for a laugh at the sheep and donkeys antics and cavortings as they can't expound let alone debate their share and it's place in the Sector
    let alone why the share price moves on any given day.

So let's say I'm just observing too, looking for rebuttal/tempering sensible adult debate in a Share Forum to confirm/rebut my research that has directed my portfolio into Boutiques and out of Super Pits.

You are aware justob that there is a theory to spread your capital over several companies.It's called diversifying . I am quite aggressive in that I spread within a Single Sector Graphite but not such a dill neophyte to just go all in on one, doing my ton $100grand.
    when ya have more than two bob to rub together you should try that maybe?

anyhow wasting my time.

cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.