TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-93

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Indeed ER...put a price on tying up the graphite and vanadium sectors... Not saying TON will have it all but I will say we could well end up being the lowest cost and highest volume producer in the world given TIME. Imagine if a Major OR Country (don't know if they can) but imagine if Japan or Korea wanted to take us out and then through a heap of $$$$ at fast tracking infrastructure and port and transport facilities to stock pile the commodities in anticipation of what the world MIGHT need in 10 - 20 years down the track. How about a hostile T/O at 3b - not much for an economy to bare for assurance purposes to pick up vast quantities of two resources on the futures critical materials list is it.

I just can't help but think that something bigger than we can see is unfolding here... Relentless capping for accumulation going on with plenty of shares being picked up between announcements to sell off into news so they can keep the SP down to continue the accumulation. With every good ann we have put out recently our neighbours SP drops. I reckon the Top 20 should change a bit soon IMO and we may see where the interest is coming from. Very positive if you ask me and look forward to more results from the north and V2O5 numbers.

KL - smoke & mirrors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.