TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-94

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Lollot,
    I don't have a solid informed basis on why reporting has been like this but here is my take on it;

Syrah's current indicated resources have a cut off of no less than 10% GrC.Syrah kind of dictated to the market that anything less than 10% GrC was not worth mining/including within Jorc etc Hence I think why initial Ton started off @ 10% GrC cut off to report in the same manor as maybe the initial Jorc was planned to or still is?
    Many people had raised questions on the 10% as Syrahs initial , (not current) jorcs were at 5% In answer to that I think maybe bb has lowered down to 5% from now on to give idea of a comparable maiden Jorc or to silence the syrahlites or those who raise these comparisons.
    Syrahs initial drill results not Jorc were Ann'd without a cut off, yes and Ton hasn't done this, but I believe the reason for this is that Tons maiden Jorc is said to be released in around 14 weeks time, in this Rapid Drill/Development program I personally would think that to release drill results with the same cut off as a shortly upcoming Jorc would be an obvious wise choice so not to confuse people and to give a clear consistent reporting cut off that will be the same as it's maiden inferred & indicated Jorc.
    The 6% or 6.5% I don't really understand than yes maybe keeping reported averages above 10%, but as the cut off is being lowered the overall GrC is staying around the same clearly indicating a higher average as the drill program begins to target the hot zones.
    I would like to work out average grades @ 10% GrC to date which I would think quite impressive considering no additional data from the newly targeted northern zones & nicanda hill has come to market yet.

My statement maybe a pile of rubbish here and I fully recognise Ton's reporting using different GrC cut offs may have raised eyebrows but a consistent cut off of 5% from now on into Jorc would give holders a clearer picture if Ton uses 5% Jorc cut off.
    That's what I am personally thinking on this.

atb

Pauldola

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.