TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann. out - Exception high grade intersection, page-96

1. 7,432 Posts.
    That article causes me confusion and some 'concerns'.
    just under the banner sign up bit
    there is a set of numbers giving exports from china for the 5 months to May of 52000t for $45million [$850/tonne]
    then the next paragraph goes into Japan US Germany and Sth Korea import numbers that I have to presume are for the same period 5 months and yet they total only 27000tonnes just over half the Chinese export of 52kt.
    Where did the rest go if it didn't get imported by the Big 4?
    If it's a case that the chinese export figure does not relate to the set of top4 import figures? what's the point?

one point is look at the export for a half[ish] year from all the chinese mines 52kt
    could that convert to 120kt/year or do exports dramatically increase in the northern summer thru to december?
    for that matter do the Big4 imports dramatically increase from their 5 month 9/8/6/4 kts not a month but a cumulative 5 months jan/may. to 55kt/year?
    perhaps the investorintel writer just stuffed his maths?

The Graphite Market is described as opaque, extremely secretive of the trade not only by the Chinese.
    Read yesterday on the Elcora website. [Elcora is that company of Dr Flint that buda put up as exampling Tritons Future yesterday.] anyway in this website there was a few lines about this obscurity of the graphite market with the kicker that figures given even by Industrial Minerals Trade Magazine have to be taken with a grain of salt
    so we DYOR's are wading thru a web of misinformation a Chinese/End User Barbarian Conspiracy!!

heavy,hey? When the Graphite Industry bambozzle gets added to the various gunner bees Companies Spin and then it gets up/down ramped/discussed scenario'd in paid for copy shills/broker reports/newspaper articles and Forums

Really Speculative

that's why I've researched the current operators now or soon producing trading in graphite.
    how many kt's they do,what their market caps are but the Super Pits don't seem to get a look in,even Buda's Triton Future Video if you watch the whole lot not just read the transcript of the opening minute elaborates on that but really gotta go,have domestic duties that can't be put off by my on line distraction

happy trading

ps see ya in Siberia again pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.556K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 453514 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 173247 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.