GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

ann out: gxy reaches agreement with bond hold, page-14

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nice

Well said we should have a thread just for venting anybody who thinks we havent been been robbed really is kidding them selves. When you read back over the years it screams it lie after lie forget speculative forget everything step back and look at the companies mission statement vision and how it has changed :( as stated in previous posts battery plant now shelved ebike the main income puller which i signed up for yes not all this sidetracked info on the latest car developments sure its nice but our company has stated primarily focussing on that bike market us battery partner and so on.
    Unfortunately im sure there are a few people who have a tidy sum invested who are for what ever means not able to really take up this offer to make it worth while.i wont say the whole board as theres been movement over the years and im sure they have contributed to a certain degree but not to the retail shareholders benefit whats still left me dumbfounded is the salaries of these employees of a company in a non cash flow positive situation the question has to be asked as a whole.
    Basic wage 100,000 tops Bonus package Attached !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.