CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

"m's" and "n's" are interchangeable in PRC. This is confirmation...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    "m's" and "n's" are interchangeable in PRC. This is confirmation of what was already in the original deal but good to remind us. Note the important bit ...... there is no way known IMO that HNC want any delays to the main game ...... SULPHIDES ....... cos they are licking their lips at their good fortune and want to consummate asap. LEAD was round 45c when this deal was originally struck and look at it now. LEAD and COBALT are HNC's main game.

All delays are LOCALLY inspired. Would prob be better to just bring in a HNC team of chiefs and Indians combo to take the lot over but dont know how our UNIONS would like that one. Oz LABOUR is INEFFICIENT and COSTLY and local companies should REBEL on this. Lotsa talent without a job overseas.

Thats another reason why I personally do NOT want any complex plant built here but instead prefer to KISS and send out concentrates only to the hungry Chinese smelters where no such "skilled labour" deficiencies exist. That and a TSX listing asap.

Major consolidation cluster zone at the MEGA KEY PIVOT atm .... the third marker buoy. Technically can break either way. Downside to 220, upside to 440 and 520. I'm just an observer atm waiting for confirmation either way. Market mood and weather are still the main drivers near term IMO

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.