RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

ann out looks good., page-8

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Nice words navman, a bit edgy are you.
    Youngun, just my point. The results from last years drill program barring a few samples have yet to be announced. They were due by the end of april, according to a release by the company. Where are they. Hence my earlier post.
    Maybe they are stuck in a lab in siberia. lol.

So if drilling is proceeding nicely navman, enlighten me as to where i can find this information. Certainly no updates have been given by rds, apart from announcing when it was due to begin.

There cash position is next to nothing, They raised just over 3 mill. in the cap raising at 1.20. The majority of this will be used for the current drill program as stated in the prospectus, and most likely the rest being used for the south american program, ie: flights to south america etc. I would not be happy if i bought at 1.20.

There is no doubt they have prospects but nothing real atm. I have been in since ipo. as have a lot of others here, and let me tell you a snail moves much quicker than what we have seen here so far.

Sp's do not rise and sustain there price on nothing and if they do, they come back very quickly, as we witnessed here. The market is smarter than all of us. At the moment there is probably a lot of tax loss selling taking place which is keeping the sp down which is not helping.
    However if nothing substantial comes out soon rds may take a long time to recover as shares are due out of escrow in august, and i would expect some to unlock ground floor investments.

These are my opinions.

I would like to see the sp in where it used to be also.

Navman, try not to be too nasty to me. I can only analyse the info that is available. Maybe you have some inside info that you would like to share with us.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7771339 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8653943 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.