LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

MOU are ticking all the boxes - congratulationsMOU have and are...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    MOU are ticking all the boxes - congratulations

MOU have and are building a mutual strong relationship with the Mongolian government built on respect unlike RIO thinking they are above the law.

I read some background information regarding what the Mongolian government are doing and i congrats them. These laws are nothing different to what we have in Australia, so what's wrong with that?

Clears out the cowboys and makes professional mining companies like mou move forward. Mutual respect hence why this milestone achievement.

My thoughts...

- Capital raising is a given and I believe it will be at around 0.01 and 0.012
    - Money will be used for mining our resource and adding to our portfolio, possibly a choking resources which would fall in line with company objectives.
    - further development with our off take partner and commercial agreements will be announced.
    - I have a hunch that Peabody will be involved somewhere down the line.

People trying to trade this stock are the ones crying foul at the moment!! MOU are ticking all the right boxes. Slow and steady.

12 to 18 month goal for me and I'm very confident that in that time I will at the very least double my money at these low low low prices.

Thanks MOU and keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.