CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ann out nc, page-40

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dhuy, Tim, after reading your posts I had to take T10 off ignore to see what was going on....

I don't know what or who he is suggesting, but for the record, I've seen no 'group emails' and would suggest it's perhaps fictitious unless T10 can post it to show there really is a group email.
    Anyone else know if it?
    I'm genuinely interested as there was going to be a CVI investors group organised, and I don't get anything from them. They obviously have an infiltrator in the group if their group in fact got off the ground.
    That was always going to be the case - not able to identify who their group actually ARE or WERE, and risking it getting back to forums.

Many companies have investor groups - and nothing wrongwith that at all - but not on a stock where info is unreliably reported back to public forums.

T10 has gone back into "I've sold and will buy back at 14c mode" - naughty posting imo.....
    Mods are dealing with todays obvious previously suspended poster - but unfortunately, some people DO listen to these rantings of people who can't see the forest for the trees, and the price suffered early.

Looking for a strong close....

Happy New Financial Year....I'm expecting it to be a great one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.