BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

ann out.. new director and ceo.. sales on trac, page-12

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I agree Apocalypt. It is too early to tell the quantum of the synergies that they expect to gain as a result of these acqusitions. So the way that I see it, the quarterly result was terrific, and no synergies were gained. So for me.. a double positive!

Absolutely it is too hard to predict what the SP will be at the end of the year. Your 20c range is from 6-26c.. mine is from 20-40c…. with risk to the upside

Yes patience is required and Mac is right.. the big money is made by behing ahead of the curve, especially with regard to small caps.
    For me – I have patience and confidence that the company can deliver. It has a great product range, and the right people on board. For me, they are two massive positives.

I admit and have no problems with people overlooking BRT at this stage. The company is still in its infancy and is not profitable.

If you wait 12 months to enter yes the SP should be higher to reflect the lack of risk in investing in BRT and that is fine. For me. I have my load and am with Rifici in that I will give them 3 years to get this thing going. If it does, we could easily be looking at $1+ a share.

For now, they are getting things sorted. They have taken over 4 companies that have an extensive product range and also a range of specialties (from direct sales to manufacturing). They have appointed an industry guru as CEO, have the Ex-Hasbro president and ex VP of Disney on their board, have won master toy licenses and global licenses due to their own product developments, are looking at $20m revenues in the first consolidated year in what will probably be the worst year in the toy industry for a long time, and are moving operations to the US which will put them better in touch with prospective licensors and also the mass retailers.

At $10m market cap I find it a really tantalising investment proposition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.