BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

ann out.. new director and ceo.. sales on trac, page-2

1. 2,239 Posts.
    A bit surprised that de la Valdene is off the board. I reckon he's more of an ideas man - comes up with something brilliant, starts marketing it and then sells it off while keeping some royalties or gets shares in the company that acquired his product/idea, just as he did in the case of the Marshallow Project. He probably realised that BRT have a suitable team to market the products, he has shares in BRT, he sold his company for some cash, and he wouldn't be getting paid much while being a director of BRT so what was the point of remaining in the job.
    BRT has an absolutely brilliant team installed now to do the job at hand. These guys have been in the industry for years, have proven themselves to be successful and have significant amounts of contacts in manufacturing and sales of toys worldwide. It surprises me that BRT was able to get such a team onboard but congrat's to them. Obviously these guys believe there is massive potential in BRT and keeping in mind BRT is only capitalised at around $10mill.

I don't believe BRT would be interested in acquiring any further businesses this calender year however, the announcement reads as if BRT management have some ideas as to what they would like to acquire in the future - maybe de la Valdene's Soft Drink Venture. Maybe BRT don't want to take the risk of buying it now plus they don't have the cash, and maybe de la Valdene is prepared to develop it further and sell it for more money to BRT down the track. Who knows???

Anyway, I'm happy to be a holder and have a time frame of 3 years for this stock to really hit its straps, however, a profitable quarter by the end of this year would be brilliant. All they need now is someone to lend them some money to be able to afford to manufacture more toys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.