COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

ELGood to see you are looking at the glass half full perspective...

1. 312 Posts.
    EL
    Good to see you are looking at the glass half full perspective for IPM.

Hate to break this to you. But diddley is buying IPM as well. Even with their $1 share buyback from the trusty tricom. Why don't they have buy order for 1,000,000 shares at $1 LOL. Has it occured to you that perhaps the reason no one is selling is because their are no buyers to sell it to to fill their order. Same reason no big sellers of COE because the depth is poor. Yet all these analyst (fat prophets etc) since the takeover bid are telling us what a BARGAIN IPM is. Them and their clients are buying none.

I hope the bid fails and IPM goes back to 85 and I might buy some and wait for their genius management to take it straight up $2 like their independent analyst reports predict. The only company on the asx with really low risk exploration apparently. Well Gurame was low risk. Low or high risk still can equal ultimate failure or sucess. End result is hit or miss like battleship.

Like Auto said never seen a share trade less then the takeover offer. No company rushing in with a $2 all cash counter bid for IPM. Apparently that would still be a bargain from all these INDEPENDENT ANALYST REPORTS. Notice Euroz cover IPM as well and put rediculous valuations on it. According to them coe is worth 91 cents. Obviously no one wants a quick 250% profit in a bear market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.