GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

FiendishRedbeard : "Could be off the mark here so please check,...

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    FiendishRedbeard : "Could be off the mark here so please check, it looks like the Acosta well drilled in 2005 predates current vendor agreements that were in place for Jumonville #1. "

Now on further reflection about your comment I am not entirely certain what you are meaning by that.

Yes the Acosta#1 well drilled in 2005 was drilled by another company and abandoned.

So the arrangements in place for 2005 for whoever was involved then no longer apply to the 2008 situation.

I presume that none of the participants this year were involved in the 2005 drilling. I may be wrong on that but I think you could find that to be the case if it is possible to track down who was involved then.

I again presume that somehow or other Eastern Advisors purchased the lease or permit for Bullseye. The Jumonville#1 well was drilled with the Working Interests in place with the proviso that once the well was drilled successfully and brought into production then the vendor could "back-in" and take a larger share and all the other participants would drop a pro rata %.

Now the Acosta #1 well re-entry has nothing to do with whatever arrangement or participants were involved in 2005. The percentages of Working Interest being shown for the participants now are the ones after the "back-in rights have been taken up. That is why I find it a puzzle how GGP has ended up with over 50% and Eastern Advisors has dropped down. I am assuming that the arrangement for the drilling of Acosta #1 will be on the "same "terms as Jumonville #1.
    In the case of NEO this seems perfectly in tune with the arrangements. In other words NEO had a 6.67% Working Interest to begin with in Jumonville which was to reduce to a 5% Working I nterest if it was successful and the vendor exercise its back-in rights. That has happened.
    NEO is shown as having a 5% WI in Acosta #1 which is what I would expect.

Whether Eastern Advisors have done a deal with GGP and has offloaded some of its WI to GGP and taken a lower share for some reason..... I don't know the answer on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.