RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

ann out on cap raising, page-87

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lots of interesting negative posts on sp.

lets do a quick review of our imaginary iron ore hopeful which we will call FMS has all permits and agreements in place has completed an extensive drilling program and is about to embark on a BFS to prove resource for the purpose of gainng Financial Backing.

has basic infrastructure agreement inplace for transport
    with third party ,third party still require state government approval and are well resourced with financial backing to follow to finality once agreement has been obtained from the state government.

current market cap of our i/o hopeful is much much less than the cost of obtaining approvals and drilling to date.

so judging by all the expert commentary on the sp. one can only assume its future in terms of profitability must be exceedingly bleak even with very high grade ore on hand, or alternatively the costs will be so high and the demand for i/o so low in the future that it will really struggle.

proximity to market is excellent, majors are ramping up production on sites that have historically low production costs-----cannot see this going anywhere other than north of
    15c within a relatively short period of time.

should i receive an option to buy at .025 even given my small holding i will certainly do so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.