KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

i agree 3h it was a pretty good announcement.it looks like the...

1. 366 Posts.
    i agree 3h it was a pretty good announcement.
    it looks like the previous qrt had early upfront cost ie mine development without producing much gold but now they have access to it the oz will increase and buying machinery which by the sounds of it cost more than expected but they now have a firm hold of that.so it looks like a re-rating is on the cards .

the grade in this delivery is pretty good as well, there is plenty to smile about except for that selling..that is driving me bloody crazy if it continues i will climb that clock tower and start shooting people.dam you xmas time people might need the cash!!

cost per oz is ok at the moment $1088 i think get rid of that toll with barrick asap and get it down to $820,i believe once that have this mill up and running and producing some serious cash kmc would need to start looking at going on a buying spree .

we just need some news on this funding.

seeing this trading at 5.5 is a crying shame, every night my wife and kids ask me what is for dinner and i always say baked beans but once kmc get's going again and she ask me what is for dinner i will say "tonight darling i have a treat for you we are having toast with the baked beans tonight"

come on kmc show me the money!! love the update today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.