KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

3H i hope the seller has a little cry in his weetbix when kmc...

1. 366 Posts.
    3H i hope the seller has a little cry in his weetbix when kmc get's going again.

10% maybe, there does seem to be plenty of cash on the side lines at the moment rates are low so maybe kmc can get lucky on the rate..i hope so

gold headline today
    This was the view of American Precious Metal Advisors managing director Jeffrey Nichols who was speaking in China at an investment seminar co-hosted by Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange.

“In my view, it is only a matter of time before we see gold break through the $2000/oz level, probably in the first half of next year, followed by $3000-$4000 and possibly even $5000/oz or higher in the middle to later years of the decade,” he said.

“Meanwhile, existing resources are being depleted, nationalised by unfriendly governments who tend to be not good mine operators, or are simply mined out.”

On the other hand, central banks around the world are switching from net sellers of gold holdings to net buyers, stepping up their purchases as they seek to diversify their official holdings away from US dollars.

$2000/oz now that would be nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.