NST 1.45% $14.73 northern star resources ltd

ann out: production update - expansion , page-34

1. 28 Posts.
    I think everyone needs to take a chill-pill. If you're a long-term investor (as I am) then the day-to-day fluctuations of the share market, nor dealings of 'the dreaded bots' should not bother you. If anything the irrationality of the sharemarket presents buying opportunities in good stocks for those who are lucky enough to have cash on the sidelines.

Volatility isnt a new thing - and volatility is what has allowed smart investors for generations to get stocks at below their value (sometimes WAY below).

Warren Buffett said something like 'in the short term the stock market is a voting machine, in the long term it's a weighing machine'. I believe that's right - and I dont really care whether people today thing NST is going down, or up, or how many orders there are on the buy side or the sell side. I cant tell you whether NST will be up or down in 3 months, but in 3 years I'm willing to place (and have placed) considerable money that it'll be worth a lot more than $1.16 or whatever it closed at today.

BTW - I dont mean any disrespect to those trading NST, if you're able to tell where a stock is going in the short term you're much smarter than me and good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.73
Change
0.210(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.56 $14.80 $14.54 $63.61M 4.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25972 $14.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.79 3840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.